There are a number of important factors involved in achieving understanding.
1. We must humbly challenge what we know and who we know.
2. We must immerse ourselves in perceived truth, this entails us feeling, doing and being what we perceive to be true – Action!
3. We must go beyond human doubt and immerse ourselves in faith. Faith in ourselves and the path we tread.
4. We must believe nothing until we have done for ourselves.
5. Face your reality, do not fear, do not run, do not ignore.
Even great minds of our time must be challenged sometimes, not always, but sometimes… There are interesting points raised within this short clip. For me personally, some maintain validity, some do not. It also raises questions of subjective vs objective reality. What is important here is that one contemplates deeply these possibilities of reality and what works for you… SS